Dennis Hoyle of Bellwether Games and myself are truly grateful for the incredible support that our amazing backers have shown for Antidote (A Game of Deduction, Deception, and Mortality)! Antidote has recently been printed and is currently in transit to the United States of America. Since so much has happened over the last year I thought that it would be fitting to recap some of the milestones in Antidote’s journey from Kickstarter launch to print.
- On June 19, 2014 the Kickstarter campaign was launched.
- During the campaign our backers successfully unlocked 9 stretch goals thereby expanding the 56 card base game of Antidote to a 104 card game full of fun and challenging expansions.
- On July 19, 2014 the Kickstarter campaign was successfully funded at 361% of our $12,500 goal. This means that over 2,271 people came together to successfully funded the game with $45,157.
Stretch Goals Unlocked
Design & Production Progress
- After many hours of play testing, player feedback, and illustration the game design and graphic design was finalized.
- Negotiations and contracts for manufacturing and distribution were made.
- Printed proofs of the game were scrutinized for quality assurance.
- The game was approved for manufacturing.
- The game was printed. (2015 update)
- The game has been loaded onto a ship bound for the USA. (2015 update)
Antidote would not have been possible if it were not for the over 2,271 AMAZING people who backed it. To honor the individuals, couples, families, and friends who came together to show their support I have created this infographic as a small token of my personal gratitude. To every person who backed Antidote… THANK YOU!!!
As soon as we get Antidote into the hands of all the backers who pledged for a copy of the game then we will release the game for sale online and in game stores across the world. Antidote is now available to pre-order online at bellwethergames.com.