- Open your web browser, type in your website’s URL(web address), and then add either “/wp-admin/” or “/wp-login.php” to the end of your URL. It should look like one of the following examples:
- “examplewebsite.com/wp-admin/” or
- “examplewebsite.com/wp-login.php” Hit the “Enter” or “Return” key on your keyboard to go to the web address. This should bring you to the login page for your website’s WordPress content management system.
- Enter your user name and password into the log in page.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Security Tip: Use long passwords(at least 8 characters) that do not use common dictionary words for your website.
Want more help? Please contact us.